Thursday, June 11, 2009

Part Time Pop Star

If you haven't picked up the Quickutz Cookie Cutter Nesting Stars yet, you are missing out! These star dies are such a nice chunky star shape and include 5 different sizes of stars. You can cut solid stars with these dies or layer them together to get star outlines. In my layout above, I used various sizes of the stars to accent my daughter dressed up like Hannah Montana, part time Pop Star. These dies would also look fantastic on 4th of July pages, Star Students, Super Sports Star, etc.
For my title, I wanted the look of Spotlight, but I needed much smaller letters. So I used the QK Merry Alpha from the 2007 Holiday Gift Set and added stickles to the letters for the effect I wanted. It is hard to see from the picture, but the stars are cut from glitter cardstock and are nice and glittery on the page.

3 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

So cute. Think I'm going to have to get some of those stars. I've been eyeing them for a while now...they look so cute on your LO.
~Gwen

Beverly S. said...

Cute page....love those stars. Seeing this layout makes me think
I "need" them. :)

Rochelle said...

This is a fun and sweet page! I have the stars and also love them! You used them in a perfect way!! :O)