Monday, June 22, 2009


I have been having some "shoe" fun this week with a Sizzix Sizzlits die from a set called
Purse, Shoe & Phone. I love the shape of this shoe and it is a super easy one to cut and
decorate. :) I found a couple of funny "shoe quotes" that inspired these two cards. That's
another thing I like to do is collect quotes that go with my stamp and die collection. I keep
them in an altered notebook. It comes in very handy when it is time to make a card. :)
Here are more shoe quotes that would be great using the above shoe die:
"If the shoe fits, buy one in every color."
"If the shoe fits, it's expensive."
"Is it time to go home yet? I keep clicking these *$%#*$ shoes and nothing happens."
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you
criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
"I'm a shoe fiend. That reminds me---I need to go shopping!"
"Shopping tip: You can get shoes at the bowling alley for 85 cents."
"Fashion Law: If the shoe fits, its ugly."
Have fun making your own shoe cards!!!!! Be sure to check out all the great products
at Scrapping Cottage (You can do it in air-conditioning!) :)

3 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

OMGosh these shoe cards are adorable!! How fun to have a stash of cards like this ready to go when you want to send a note to a girlfriend. Thanks for the great inspiration, today!!

CreatedbyKay said...

There are so many fun cards to make with shoes, thanks for all the fun shoe sayings and your fun cards to go with them - they are "shoe" to come in handy!

Rochelle said...

Cutest cards ever! Love the sentiment of the first one very much! Great job!