Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Morning


Here is another project using today's Quickutz release. I used the 12" Bracket border die.
I cut my patterned paper to fit the shape of the die by tracing it on my patterned paper and then cut out my brackets and placed it over the top. I shaded around the edges of my layout, brackets and my title with Tim Holtz Milled Lavendar distress ink. I used the Honeybee font for the title and the new Cookie Cutter Nesting Label for my journaling. I also used the Chocolate rabbit and Easter egg Quickutz dies. I used these great Kaiser pearls on the label.

3 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Love the pretty colors!! That bracket is just too cool!!

Rochelle said...

This is such a cute layout. I love how you used the brackets and the chocolate bunny....how well everything goes together! Darling!

Natasha said...

Cute layout Kay - I love the font you used and that backgroung paper is also just gorgeous :-)